Did you know, 65% of moms trust what other moms buy in the retail market?
MOMSAYS is a conversation driven analytics company that helps brands engage and sell more effectively to new moms by utilising the collective knowledge of 1000’s of experienced moms in South Africa. We build bridges allowing effective strategic marketing and product innovations that produces results.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Momsays offers brands a few different options to market to their tribes and get access to the data their need.
Engage with our moms on the Momsays platform directly and get access to market trends, insights and predictive analytics.
Create a new event or campaign and invite our moms to market it for you!
We connect you with Momfluencers who can provide the following for your campaign:
Relevance Reach Resonance
Build or improve your company’s marketing strategy based on insights and data you get from our online and offline focus groups.
WHY ARE MOMS SO IMPORTANT
- 50% of moms feel companies don’t communicate or advertise to them correctly. This means there are 1 billion moms worldwide that don’t personally connect with the products sold to them.
- According to research, moms influence over 80% of the purchasing decisions in the household.
- Moms connect and always compare experiences.
- Moms listen to other moms.
- 65% of moms trust recommendations from friends and family more than claims by the brand.
- Moms are brand evangelists.
- Moms are 82% more likely to promote brands they have connected with on a personal level.
- Moms are authentic.
- They speak the language of emotional marketing.
- Moms are influential.
- Mommy bloggers connect emotionally with their audience and influence a conversation in the mom community with their reviews.
We speak to moms from various walks of life – from moms who are expecting their first child to moms who are experienced when it comes to product recommendations and reviews.
Our services include:
- Consumer insights and analytics.
- Content creation & content marketing strategies.
- Influencer campaigns.
- Influencer events.
- Sample product testing.
- Professional photography and videography.
- Market research & beta testing.
- A/B product testing.
- Social marketing amplification.
- Email marketing.
- E-commerce partnerships.
- User interface testing & more.